Itching penis after having sex, leaking white substance. Prostate problem?

Hello I am 23 yrs old and I masturbate often but when I had sex with my gf two days after my penis began to itch at the very tip and started to leak this pus white substance when I squeeze it I ve been tested and everything came back negative also she had an yeast inf and bv so could I have this? Also I m in fear of prostatitis or dhat disease or trichonomiasis now my skin spams right under the testicles and anus is this s prostate problem? Or internal yeast inf? Please answer, thank!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012