Itching palms and soles of feet, joint pain, stiffness. Any ideas?

For the past week I have been feeling under the weather. I've had headaches, nausea, extreme fatigue and aches and pains. On Monday my palms and the soles of my feet started itching and my legs, arms and back are also itchy but not to the same extent. When I woke up yesterday I also had severe joint pain and stiffness, particularly in my wrists, ankles and right shoulder, which has now spread down my collar bone. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I do have a family history of auto immune conditions and any research I've done seems to point to this.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013