Itching, pain and fluid discharge from the ear. Popping in the ear. Could this be due to the ear drum damage?

I have constant clear liquid coming out of my ear. There is so much it is dripping down my neck . I have itching and slight pain. Last night I had a lot of popping in the ear and I could hear liquid swishing around in there. Today it sounds like everything is under water. I have been using ear plugs to sleep at night because my husband snores. Did I puncture my ear drum? What is all the clear liquid, which btw does not smell.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013