Itching over legs, face, allergic dermatitis on neck due to copper chain. Used diprovate plus. Suggestion?

sir im a 50 yr old woman, i have itching over my legs,face. i had been prescribed diprovate plus cream for an allergic dermatitis on my neck due to my copper chain 6 months back.i had used it and the rash went since a week i ve been getting intense itching on my face( esp chin),legs.i feel its because of the climate,but none of the cold creams seem to work.i have used diprovate for it today on legs and the itching has come down.i have read somewhere that such skin changes can occur during menopausal stages .is it true sir ?can i continue it sir ?if yes how long should i do so and can i apply it on my face too? if no, please suggest any other medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012