Itching outside the vagina, incomplete course of first antibiotics. 2nd course, still the same. Solution ?

I lost my bag of antibiotic after day 4, and i went to the doctor the next day, so I stopped taking for one day, but she prescript a different antibiotic and i finished the rest of the 3 day course. However, I still feel itchy outside of my vagina , and have similar symptoms as before i took medication . I still have pretty liquid organism that wet my underwear. Am I cured from my infection? What should i do? I was diagnosed to have genital infection of Streptococcus agalactiae (group B).
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013