Itching on vaginal lips, painful, swelling, smelly discharge, burning urination. Reason?

hello... for the last two days i am having severe itching on my vaginal lips ,,,it is very painful..yesterday when i had itching and after that my vaginal lips swoolen,,specially the left one...and it remained swollen for the next day till...i noticed that i had small blusters and it is secreting a smelly also burns during urination ... please help me what can be the reason???m really tensed...was it a any fungal infection or any STD i had a sex(just for pleasure,,,he didnt released in me) with my BF and the itching started after that...but didnt have this much itching before it...please guide me how can i resolve this problem,,,,should i consult any Doctor for proper treatment????
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer