Itching on vaginal lips, burning on urination, light periods, brown clots. Causes for symptoms?

Hello I have been having itching on my lower lips of my vagina and after I scratch it it get kind of raw like and when I urinate and urine gets on it it Burns. I don t know what the issue may be. Also my periods are Way off. If I have a period it is extremely light and the color is always brown It looks like small brown blood clots really small. I m 20 Yrs old. I haven t had a heavy period in like 2 years. What could be the problem? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012