Itching on vagina. Temporary relief from soaking in bath. Suggestions?

I have had itching for a year on my vagina . It was only when I had my period till about 3 weeks ago it has been all the time. I shower every day using dove unscented sensitive skin and always have used that soap. It helps when I soak in a bath for about 20 mins the itching goes away but comes back after a few hours. I have been with the same man for 14 years and he is the only one I have every had sex with. I have 4 kids I just need answers please help me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013