Itching on upper part of hands extending to lower parts of legs and swelling, eases with Montecip-LC. Permanent solution?

Hi Doc, Myself Lucky of 24 yrs age... I started getting itching starting with upper part of hands preceding thighs and lower parts of legs and started getting swelling kind of rashes all over where i scratched.... Upon my friend s advice i took Montecip-LC tab which gave me relief in 15 mins.. But i started experiencing in the next day too,and after getting the same tab it got ok... Im getting addicted to it? Dont we have permanent remedy off it? Pls suggest ...Thank You in advance
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013