Itching on thighs, arms and feet. Normal liver and kidney function tests. could this be due to food allergy?

I have itching areas started 6 months ago. Prescribed cream did not work. The appearance is like hives , red weblike, knot/hard. It goes away after 3 to 5 days. They started from my thighs, legs, feet, arms, fingers and now it is on my back neck. Doctor took blood test and it was OK; no liver , no kidney or blood abnormality. I am concern if this is something related to heart condition and etc. Two weeks ago it happened after I ate a little soy bean (tofu) and this time was I ate last night some peanuts and this morning at 5:00 the back of my neck started to itch. I took 2 aspirin at 5:00 am and seemed to stop the itch and then took another 2 at 12 noon and now it s itchy again. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013