Itching on the toes, redness on the webs followed by hardness, difficulty in walking. Taken anti-allergic medicine. Cause?

I came home from work with no problems, took my socks and shoes off and almost immediatly my toes began to itch . the top of my foot by my 2 toes next to my pinky are red as well as imbetween. i went to bed, slept fine but when i woke up and started walking the itch came back right away and it feels like im walking on pressure by my toe. i took medicne for allergic reactions to help calm it down plus itchy medicine but i woke up today and the redness is still there along with the itchyness and it feel like it spread on the bottom as if im walking on pressure and its hardened or swollen.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012