Itching on the scrotum and pubic area, discoloration. Is this fungal infection?

Down the left hand side of my pubic area and the left side of my scrotum itches like crazy. It's been like this for years the area is slightly discoloured, and i usually itch till i bleed. It seems to be spreading. Seems worse after a shower and at nightime in bed. Have used cortisone cream for years which helps for a while then i stop using the cream after two weeks and with another week or so its back. I talc to keep the area dry, with vaseline but i notice that i sweat alot everywhere downstairs if i dont talc... also suffer from itchy anus but this is not as bad...any advise?? ecsma? fungus?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013