Itching on the leg, face and body. Throbbing pain on wrist hand and waist area. Kidney related?

My legs started to itch about 2 weeks ago, it happened one night right after a shower. I did not sleep the whole night and kept scratching till they bled. The next week or so, the legs kept itching and I applied a lot of different creams. the both have stopped itching but now my whole body and face are itching. I also have throbbing pain on my right hand side waist area. Is this somehting to do with my kidney? please help
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012