Itching on the hand, chest, high IGe levels, taking medicines, no relief. Alternative treatment?

Dear sir, I Pankaj Kumar Singh , age 37 . I have some skin problem , my is often itching my hand , chest , skin after itchy change my skin types red and feel itch . I consult skin doctor then Doctor advise some test CBC, IGE, RBS, but IGE report get increased compare normal . current IGE is 251.6 . The Doctor writ medicine , LAV ETA - m , Calk em - Lotion , BANDY PLUS , DEFZA 6mg but I have no relief fro itching after three days the used medicine . Kindly advise me for skin treatment .
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012