Itching on the breast near the nipple. No discharge. Need to see a doctor?

Hello, I have been having a lot of itching on one of my breast (left nibble only) It has been on going now for about a month now. I have not changed my soap, detergent and have not gotten any new bras. It is driving me crazy. It isn t red or have any discharge . What do you think this is? Should I schdeule an appointment with my Dr.? I just don t have the money for my copay. Thanks SS
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013

If there is no skin changes nearby and no other complaint then you can apply calamine lotion with aloe vera and take anti histamines to decrease the itching.
Hygiene of the area is also important and you can use antiseptic solution during bathing. No need to worry if its an itch and nothing else.

Dr. gaurav