Itching on the arms and shoulders. Have been treated for hives, eczema and scabies. What could be the problem?

I have an itch that starts on my arms and top of the shoulders on my back sometimes and legs but not that often, when I start itching its like it moves all around my body. I get hot and just what to scratch my body all over. Very stressful, the spots look like 3 dots together and sometimes raised lumps mostly on my shoulders, I have been suffering from this for about 3 years and its driving me mad. I have been treated for everything from hives to eczema and scabies nothing works. Can you help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013