Itching on shoulders, elbow, welts. Relocated to new place. Any ideas?

Hello, I have just moved into a temporary location near the beach i Florida while I am waiting to move into my annual rental to be fixed up. I am having unbelievable itching on my shoulders and elbows, inside and out. I have been sitting on the same couch. Is it dust mites? Is it my nerves because I have been so long without my own things? There seem to be pimple size welts that I scratch off and make bleed. The itching is constant.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGIC DERMATITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes;

-contact with any irritant material
--physical factors like heat,cold,sun,exertion,pressure,vibrations.
-food and food additives
--emotional stress are some possible causes

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you