Itching on penis's foreskin, swelling, used tac cream, no help. Any quick relief ?

Dr. A Chakravarthy my penis s foreskin started ITCHING and swelling Monday of this current week. I went to a Dr.yesterday (Dr. was of the female gender0 I would have prefered a male Dr. but sometimes you have to take whoever you CAN be seen by, she prescribed a steroidal cream called tac crm 0.1% bulk to be applied to my penis twice a day,plus she thinks is caused an allergy and told me start taking benadryl and zyrtec. I can not see any reduction in this sweelng of my foreskin yet. i ALSO HAVE AN ITCHING OF MY UPPEr body arms, neck ,chin etc.Mr. AAAAA E-MAIL YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013