Itching on penis tip and anus. Need help

A week or so ago I started developing an itch on the tip of my penis, on what seemed the inside of my urethra . The itch has slowly been expanding closer and closer to the base of my penis. The only way to relieve the itch, is to grind my pointer finger and thumb together on my penis, where the itch is. Now, today, I started to notice a very slight itch it seemed like a little tiny bit into my anus, though I am heterosexual and have a good hygiene and wash thoroughly. I started scratching it and now it has become extremely itchy, like a constant itch. Feels like little tiny bugs almost crawling in there. I really need some help. I have no idea what this is, how to treat it, whether to be worried or not, and etc.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your oncerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry. Itchy private areas are a common complaint. The reasons could be many. But in your ase, it simply seems that you are over imagining. Itch starts, worry and overimagination urges you to scratch more and more, thereby the itching area becomes rashed. You already told that you are very much hygienic. Very good. Be a little more hygiening. The itch could also be of dryness. Use soaps with moisturiser.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.