Itching on lower scrotum for years, spreading. Treatment?

Hai sir/madam,
Thank you for your warm welcomes.
My name is Muthu enquiry about Itching on both sides of my lower scrotom specifically night times. It's seems smaller when I had 18 years old. But after 23+ years slowly bigger size like a corriender seeds its white color group. 10 years before I have discussed with doctor in India he advised me just leave it don't take any medication.
Sometimes, I feel worried about that also I scared its spreated other areas too. Please advise me I needed any treatment to reduce this problems.
Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
From history it seems that you might be having fungal infection on the part.
Apply anti-fungal cream on the part.
Take oral anti-fungal medicinie like Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4weeks to have complete cure.
Kepp local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.