Itching on labia, odor of onion, no burning. Taken augmentin. What is this?

Hi there, I had a question. I have had a lot of itching on my labias and at the top of my vagina inbetween the two folds, I had an odor that kind of smelled like onions, but it didn t burn when I peed and it was barely itchy inside my vagina. I have always gotten yeast infections when taking antibiotics but they always had inside itching. The itching has subsided mostly. I recently took augmentin and that is when it started. I also stopped taking my birth control pill around the same time. I am unsure of what is going on, I looked down and I had what looked to be two tiny little tears like paper cuts at the top in btween where the labias meet. They are starting to heal, but I have never had anything like that before. I was worried about that because I also slept with someone recently and even though we used a condom I know terrible things can happen. I have no red bumps or weird colored discharge. Do you know what this could possibly be? I looked it up and some people said Canadasis, herpes , and people have experienced a lot of itching from stopping the pill. I am very worried it could be herpes.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012