Itching on labia after laser removal of cervical dysplasia. White discharge, cold sore on mouth. Herpes?

Hello, I had cervical dysplasia removed by laser about 7 weeks ago. For the last 2-3 days I have experienced minor itching on the outside of my labia . I had sex with my partner a couple of days ago and was surprised to see pale pink discharge.. By this I mean it was all one colour and not pale pink spots within my discharge. I looked at my vagina entrance this morning and noticed two very tiny red marks that are close to the entrance of my vagina. They are not itchy and do not look like pimples. I could also see white discharge inside my vagina opening. I got a coldsore on my mouth around the same time... I m careful to wash my hands before I go to the toilet etc. I m hoping I haven t transferred my herpes to my vagina. Can you tell me what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012