Itching on hands and feet, paresthesia, weird sensation on mastectomy site, pelvic numbness. Family history of cancer. Any ideas?

4 months ago had itching on hands and feet..antihistimines helped..one month later light tingling/pins and needles in hands and feet, paresthesia for a second here and there in various parts of body, nerve ending seem to be on fire.. weird sensation under my mastectomy site by implant and odd back sensations ( not pain) ..i never had cancer.. it was prophylactic.. all blood work normal..plastic surgeon, allergist and internist not concerned... one bout of numbness in pelvic area after trying neurontin .. went off that med..since had one more bout of it after taking an antihistimine (which i had stopped).. started having pressure in head 2 weeks ago (mri was normal).. after not having much itching or tingling for a while it is back full force.. i am scheduled to see a neurologist in a few weeks.. i may have sinus now but the head sensations are all over..light pressure (dont need advil)and I am petrified i may have what my mom passed away from..cancer in the spinal fluid.. i am just most scared of this head pressure.. unrelated the only med i am on is zanex ..the head thing is not severe..just dull generalized i feel well other than my intense anxiety..,. should I just hang in there and wait for my neurologist appt which is 3 weeks away? thank you!!!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012