Itching on hands. Taken cream for dermatitis. Red bumps on body

i have been itchy the last few days. it started on my hands and i thought it was irritation from sea lice because ive been surfing alot lately. But then my gp said i had dermatitis on my hands. so he gave me a cream and i have been rubbing it on there, but i have no more time to see him and i have been itching alot more in other places now such as stomach , inner things, arms, armpits and scrotum (which is abit red with small bumps)??
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013