Itching on foreskin, raised rash, white sores. Manifestation of yeast infection?

I have had issues with male yeast infection because I m uncircumcised And I have blood sugar issues... It had been acting up, so I made it a point to keep everything dry... But yesterday I had a burning itch on my foreskin that turned into a small semi-painful cluster. The cluster is like a rash but raised and has developed what looks like white pockets in the small sores. The entire cluster is only about the size of a dime. Is this a manifestation of the yeast infection? Or does it sound like something worse?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012