Itching on feet, legs and arms upon lying on bed. Could it be due to bug bite?

hi my name is charise and when ever i lay in my bed i get like bites on the top of my feet or my leggs knees and now on my upper arm right now they are all on my left side this is only when i lay in my be and they itch so very badly i have to place ice to calm the itching down ... can you tell me what a bed bug bite look like for feels like
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hello,,,mr charise

as you said the problem could be your bed..might be an allergic reaction of your skin to some you get relief if you change bed,bed sheets,hot shower,any cream..
do you apply any cream take any pills before going to bed,how long is this problem,hows your skin any other complaints..
try changing the soap,detrgent,fabric softener,change bed sheet,palace of sleeping,use anti allergic moisturising cream in the night,,
see a doctor for further advice,,bye