Itching on feet, dry rash, itch cream did not work

Hi, Dr. Samuel i want to know if you could help me. Now i have this itching that started on the bottom of my right feet just like a dry rash very little but it kept itching so i would scratch it or rub it. Then it spreaded to my left leg, then the right leg, i ve been to the hospital with this problem they coulded figure it. i used itch cream, alcohol, nothing seems to work. i had this going on since May of 2009
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
hi itching on legs without any papules or pustules with dry skin can be due to xerosis of skin and irritant can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night,antibiotic twice daily and application of moisteriser twice daily along with flucort cream over the lesions can cure the condition