Itching on both legs, groin, palms, fingers. Blackness on fingers. Applied TerriforcePlus. Not diabetic. Reason?

Dear Doctor, from the onset of winter I got itching on my both the legs from knee to toes. Also itching around groins. The itching is also on my palms and the fingers inner side skin becomes thicker and also black. I applied Teriforce plus ointment on the palms only. I got some relief but the itching is severe in the evening. I am not a diabetic but taking medicine for hyper tension . I am also taking aspirin and prasugaral tablets as I underwent angioplasty 2 years back. Suggest remedy.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013