Itching on back after childbirth. Red bumps on legs, arms, torso

Hi, Ever since I gave birth to my son on 30th September, I have had itching especially on my back. The areas that itch appear like small bumps like goose bumps . When I scrtach these they turn bright red immediatley. The bumps appear on my torso and legs and occasionally arms. They usually itch in the afternoon and it lasts only for approx 5-10 mins. I have changed my soaps, shampoo, washing powder etc and this has made no difference. This is so frustrating please shed some light on this.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013