Itching on ankles, shins, thighs, legs. Taking Attrax. Help

HI DEAR DOCTOR...I HAVE ITCHY ANKELS, AND TOP OF THE FEET SHINS AND IN SUMMER ITCHES AND HIVES ON MY OUTER SIDE OF THIGHES GOES TO ALLTH WAY TO BUT BUT ITCHES ON MY LEGES STAYS ALL YEAR LONG OBVIOSELY IN WINTER ITS LITTLE LESS I AM TAKING ATTRAX 25MG DAILY i use to take 10mg ...of attrax now 25 .BUT STILL ITS SO BAD I AM TIRED OF IT I TRY TO ELAMINATE GLUTIN, WINE , AND SO MANY OTHER THING BUT FAILED ,,
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you need to stop milk and diary foods
for finding other things you haveto get blood serum tested for milk wheat potato chana

but if you want to try before you stop all milk and diary prducts
no use of mustard ground nut coconut walnut soya
apply olive
cook olive
no use of milk and nut containing soaps oitments creams and shampoo
atarax is mild and can be continued still long
apply mometasone in area affected