Itching of scalp, bleeding nose, sneezing and headache. Could using of hair dye is the cause?

I have been having the followings symptoms: - itching of the scalp - congested dry nose - sneezing - headache - dry cough - swollen, sometimes tearful eyes for the last couple of days. This morning I have bleeded heavily from the nose for more than 3 times. Doctor gave me Xyzal, Irfen and Emofix. My mother now brought to my attention the fact that a week after I dye my hair, more often than not, I always have these symptoms, which really set me back for days. Can it be hairdye that is causing this? Thanks so much.....Roselle
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012