Itching of my palms and fingers. Mild rashes. Allergic rashes?

Hi. I have started having itching in my hands two days ago, especially on the inside and outside of my palms and fingers. This is how it started. Then it started itching all over my hands and feet in a matter of hours with mild rashes. I thought it might be an allergic reaction. But the funny thing is that during the day, the itching almost vanishes and so do the rashes. By night the itching comes back and subsequently the rashes. What could it be. I have met a doc yet, planning to meet one today.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013