Itching near pubic area, buttocks, no rashes, due to hot weather. Treatment options?

For the past few days I have been having unbearable itching on my the top part of my legs pubic area and buttocks . It started the day after I was outside in 108 degree weather all day. I am sexually active but only with my husband. I have tried almost every anti itch cream I can find. Nothing seems to bring more than temporary relief like for an hour. I dot have any health insurance so I was trying to avoid going to the Dr. There isn t a rash it just itches. Thanks so much and God bless.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012