Itching near groin, inner thigh area, lumps on inner thighs, genitals. Treatment?

For about a month now I have unbearable itches around my groin and inner thigh area which has left me with just over a 1cm lump on my left inner upper thigh, a week or two passed and I saw that I have started to get little lumps on my genitals, no puss, red lumps unbelievably itchy and around the same time as that I have started to get these itches around my ankles, fingers, wrists, elbows, upper arms and especially in and around my buttox and I have which i think is one of these, on my penis shaft, it really is quite big. Any help? I can t handle this itch anymore!!!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013