Itching near clitoris, water bump. Can it be treated at home?

I was using the bathroom and i realized that i had a itching sensation near my clitoris. I took a shower shortly after and the itch slowly turned into pain. When i finished bathing i decided to take a look and it seem like a water bump on my clitoris. Going to the doctor is not a viable option for me. By any chance can you tell me what it is or what it sounds like and how i can treat it at home? By the way, i m a virgin so i believe i can rule out an std .
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012