Itching near chest, vaginal pain, underweight. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 12 and 65-70 lbs. shouldn't I have be growing boobs by now since both areas have been itching for almost 2 years now? I also have been getting a throbbing pain in my vigina. I am nervous because I don't know if anything is going wrong with me since I'm under weight. I don't know if this has to deal with any of the giant cramps I am having. What is wrong with me? And should I tell my mom?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013

Thank you for your query.

At puberty subtle changes do take place in the body which you are experiencing. However the pain and cramps are unusual. I suggest that you discuss with your mother and, if need be, get yourself examined by a doctor. Most probably a reassurance and good nutrition should take care of the issues.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal