Itching near and under testicles, slight redness. Treatment options?

Hey I am 14 and I was wondering why the bottom and kinda the side of my balls itch . It sometimes itches and sometimes don t buy I have read other articles and don t help. It s not bumpy or anything and its barely red from me itching it lol. But I was wondering how it can stop i kinda don t want to tell my parents but if I have to I will. But if you could help me without me having to tell my parents thats great!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it looks you have a fungal infection in groin and under the testicles.Please take some anti fungal medicine Flucanozole orally and tropical anti fungal gel for application over affected area twice daily.Please observe clean personal hygiene and wash your inner ware in hot water mixed with anti septic solution like Dettol It should subside in a week.