Itching inside urethra, rectum. Results for UTI, STDs negative. Prescribed nystatin. Cause of itching?

I have an itch inside the urethra and can feel it in rectum at times awsell. I usually dont have any pain unless its irritating the itch from what i can tell. I been tested twice and no uti or stds showed up. i typical drink a good amount of fluids and initally drank alot of cranberry juice. i ve been perscribed nystatin and that seemed to help but not completely clear it up. I m now trying a different antifungal cream perscrided by my doctor. What could be causing the itch?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013