Itching inside the vagina. Treated for thrush. Taking high insulin dosage. Is that the reason?

Hi, I have a sensation deep in the vagina , it s an uncomfortable feeling sort of like an itch but more of an irritation. I have taken a one capsule treatment for thrush but didn t seem to work. It removed the white discharge but that s it. Now I still have the sensation on the right side of my vagina with no irritation. I do have high insulin levels and am stressed with exams atm. Could this be it? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012