Itching inside penis skin, red dots on sensitive skin, blood dots

i had a itchy and tingling sensation on my penis .. right below the penis head ... on the inside skin ... i saw it under the lights and i saw some sort of a little red dot jst below the penis head below the lining of the head curve .. it was on the sensitive skin ... it appeared like a red dot or could be a rash .. it was itchy and then i noticed a blood dot ... there wasnt alot of blood but the thing is there was blood .. its so scary please help
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012