Itching inside left lip, swelling, mouth sores, blister formation, small fluid-filled bumps. Causes?

Hi. Today I noticed a faint itch on my lower inside left lip, so I itched it thinking nothing of it. But shortly after the left lower lip started to swell and double its size. I noticed there are 2 sores in my mouth, but they don t look similiar to canker sores. Also, a large blister formed around them. As the day rolled on I noticed small bumps, not exactly blister like, that would leak fluid all along the opening of my mouth, only on the lower lip. I m not conviced its a cold sore or canker sore. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012