Itching inside and outside vagina. Sweat excessively, upper thighs sore. Any home remedy ?

since the past week i have been getting an itch inside, on & just outside my vagina lips. if i scratch it gets sore, burns and scratches even more. I do not have sex, I am a virgin . I only finger myself and that to with clean hands. I try to wash & clean with antiseptic very often. But i sweat alot in the private area. sweating & being overweight has caused the upper thighs to become sore & after applying soframycin, it gets ok. But this time this itch is horrible. Im24, overweight from long. pls suggest some ointment or home remedy. Will this oitnment called Tenovate help? should i cont. to put soframycin?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012