Itching in vulva, painful bump inside vagina, straw colored discharge. No relief with creams, antibiotics. Cure?

I have terrible itching in vulva area,sometimes bluish black marks that come and go,very watery and slippery in area,hard painful lump inside vagina towards back of it about the size of a bb,white patches ,watery straw colored discharge ,sometimes blood when I wipe.I am 60yrs old and done with menopause .The itching I ve had for years but treated it myself with Vagisil.Anything will help,doctors say everything is normal and I know that s because I have no insurance.Tried creams and antibiotics,nothing helps.One doctor said I had bacteria in my urine and 10min.later told me it was gone and to stop taking antibiotics........Thank you for any help~
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013