Itching in vagina, dark brown blood. Had harsh oral sex. Suggest?

Hi, My boyfriend and I had some sexual fun and we ended up doing 69. At one point he used his thumb finger to finger me and he was not being gentle and i felt his nail scraping the inside. We stop all activities after that. Now these two days i have itching in the vagina and also dark brown blood has come out and i am not due for my period in weeks. I would like to know what is happening to my body and will I be able to recover?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Dec 2013
Hi KOFenrus999,
Thanks for posting your query to HCM.
The dark dark brown blood is the blood collection at the local site after the vigorous insertion of the thumb. This is a common phenomenon just after any injury. As your boyfriend inserted harshly so the nail caused local trauma at the site and lead to bleeding. Now the blood got collected there and remained there for two days. As for everything blood also changed its color in two days from red to brown ( a common phenomenon). Its nothing to be worried about and no need to do any specific thing for it as vagina is having very good blood supply and recovers very easily. But if you feel any deep pain or throbbing sensation or pus discharge then is important o take antibiotic coverage under medical guidance. But overall as per your history everything would be fine in day or two.
Be happy and healthy.
Dr Sanjay K Kanodia
Psychiatrist Dr. Nehal Shah's  Response
thanks for using health care magic.
I have gone through available history. Dark brown blood could be due to minor injury resulting from nail scraping.
you should consult gynecologist for detailed evaluation and treatment.
thanks