Itching in vagina causing swelling. Hurts while peeing. What is it?

Yes. It has only been a few days that my vagina started to itch.. First instinct is to scratch. I didn't think anything of it. Now it burns and when I woke up this morning it was swollen. And hurts when I pee. I'm terrified to go to the clinic because I don't want my mom in there. What do you think I have? And will the clinic have to look down there??
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IT IS FUNGAL INFECTION
IT TAKES TIME TO GO
KEEP AEA DRY
TAKE FORCAN 150 MG ONCE A WEEK FOR 4 WEEK
TAKE TAB CLERITINE 10 MG AT NIGHT FOR ITCH
APPLY CANDID OINTMENT AT THE OPENING OF VAGINA YOU CAN USE CANDID VAGINAL PASSERY IN THE VAGINA FOR 5 NIGHTS
USE HE ANTI ALLERGIC AND LOCAL APPLICATION FOR 3 - 4 WK
YOU WILL BE FINE