Itching in urethra towards penile tip, burning while passing urine, whitish discharge post sex. What could this be?

for some weeks now, i ve been experiencing an itch in my urethra towards the tip of my penis , its usually starts from the base and the itch works its way up also a burning sensation when urinating. Also when i wake up there is a little bit of whitish/yellowish discharge , and when i squeeze my penis a little more comes out, but only wen i wake up. i sleep with my girlfriend only .....unprotected at times though. Whats could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012