Itching in the whole body, bleeding, painful, diagnosed as sunburn. Suggestions?

i am suffering from a skin problem from about 1 and half year. It started with a little itching and grew into a big problem. I have been to many doctors but it cant be cured, they say i have prblm with sun but i keep myself always covered and apply sunscreen lotion as prescribed by the doctors and i cant go out unnecessary. My prblm is offenly itching starts in my whole body and its unbearable and soonly my skin turns black and sometimes due to so much itching blood came out and those parts pains a little. Even now i an suffering from this and my skin totally ruins. Please help me out, what can i do to get out of this,....i desperately want my glowing skin back. if u help me i ll be helpful to u for my whole life...thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012