Itching in the vagina after inserting tablet prescribed for thick discharge. Serious?

I m er inseting tablet20 years old , and I go to my gynecologist every 5 to 6 months . When I went to check my self regularly to see if I have any infections the Doctor told me that I have a little of thick secretion and that I needed to take one pill of lomexin in order to remove any future infections . But after I took inserted the pill I come to realize I began to itch a little and its been irritating me . I was compeletly fine before inserting the pill . I m really confused to what might be happening in my situatuon . At the same time , the Virginity hole as I call it is abit sensitive and it itches as well . So if someone can help me .. It would be great to remove the confusion I have if its serious or normal.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013