Itching in the genital area after protected sex. Tiny bumps in the clitoris. Could this be genital warts?

I had protected sex with someone 2 months ago. ten days afterwards, my genital area began to itch intensely, the itch was far less intense when i applied a yeast infection cream, but still there. now two months later, my clitoral hood has a bunch of tiny bumps that are only visible when you fully stretch the skin. i read a lot about HPV , and i think it could be genital warts . they do not look anything remotely similar to what i can find in the internet about it, but rather like little points separate from one another. there is no change when applying vinegar to the area.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013