Itching in the body, after sleep. Took Lortine, temporary releif.Cause for itching?

Hi doc! İt has been like a month tuat i have developed this condition where i get wheals on my body Especially on the trunk and thigh after i wake up from sleep! Otherwise, İm okay throught the day! İ thought i was garlic allergy , i took Lortine for couple of days and got better Now that i havent ingested garlic, i still have this itchiness when ibwake up! Even if i sleep in the daytime, once i wake up all my body is itchy! Sometimes only erythematous plaque produces after itching, and some other times Wheal!! What might be the possible cause?!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012